Whats other places can you work??
- 0Jan 21, '13 by Student Nurse_7What places can you work other than the HOSPITAL with a RN associates degree?? Best places to get hired?
- 0Jan 22, '13 by CP2013Nursing homes
public/community health (health department, planned parenthood, etc)
Home health care
Urgent care clinics
And probably numerous others I can't think of at the moment.
The best place to work is a)the place that hires you and b)a place that you enjoy if first satisfying part a.
- 0Jan 22, '13 by HouTx GuideSalary is generally driven by market forces. The harder a job is to fill, the more it pays. The "hard to fill" may due to a number of things but there are two factors that make the most difference:
1. Availability of qualified candidates - lots of qualified applicants = lower salary needed to attract them
2. The "unpleasantness" of the job - risky, unsatisfying work setting, poor job satisfaction of incumbents, high turnover, very physically demanding, etc.