What should I put on resume while waiting for NCLEX results?Register Today!
- by FilledWLove Jul 4, '12I took my NCLEX on 6/29 and got the good pop up from the PVT. According to posts on this site, PVT is pretty accurate. Now I am waiting for the BRN to post my license verification on the website so that I can officially have RN behind my name. I don't mind waiting, but the problem is that I found a new grad job posting that requires your RN license. I could wait until I get my official results, but I am afraid the job posting will already be taken down. I at least want to get my application and resume in before they take it down.
What would be the best thing to do? Should I put something like "NCLEX taken 6/29, awaiting official results"? Or maybe I could edit it once the results come in?
I really want to get this job and I don't want them to pass me up. Please help.
- Jul 4, '12 by LooneyRNI took the test on 5/10 and checked the pvt 2 hours after the test and got the good pop up. my name was on BON site 5/15, so it took 5 days. so, hopefully you'll get your official result tomorrow or Friday. If the posting is to be taken down before then, go ahead and apply and just put the date when you took the NCLEX. Good luck to you!
- Jul 4, '12 by FilledWLoveThanks LooneyRN! I got the results this morning so problem solved!!! YAY!! So I edited it and added my RN license!! WOOOOO!
- Jul 4, '12 by JustBeachyNurseIn case someone else is wondering you can list under licenses/credentials "registered professional nurse license pending with CA Board of Registered Nurses, NCLEX-RN passed 6/28/2012" or something to that effect.
- Jul 4, '12 by FilledWLoveAh! Yes that sounds more appropriate. Thank you so much!