Tattoos and Nursing?Register Today!
- by nikki marie Oct 17I have to small tattoos on both of my ears, yes my ears! They pretty much go unnoticed but I know they can effect my outcome for my cna training and clinicals- any suggestions on covering them besides bad-aids-
- Oct 17 by ChristineNDepending where they are on your ears is there any way you could wear your hair in such a way that it would cover the tattoos?
- not sure they wouldn't show through make-up and I have no clue what dermablend is, looking it up now! Thank you for the responseLast edit by nikki marie on Oct 17 : Reason: misspelled a word
- cartilage-Last edit by nikki marie on Oct 17
- DERMABLEND- good idea but expensive -Last edit by nikki marie on Oct 17
- Oct 30 by SunCityKat Von d tattoo artist and in the reality show LA Ink has a line of makeup with Sephora specifically made to cover tattoos. Try looking up the Sephora website I think it is called "Lock-It". Many hospitals now will not let nurses or any staff show any tattoos so it is good to look into concealment so you can see what works and what you like.