Nurse Career Battery Test - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 4, '11 by connolkmHow do you study for this test?? I just found out I need to take it and am freaking out by everyones posts... Is it really that hard to pass
- Oct 15, '11 by kingallnursesoh my God..... I will be taking this said exam anytime within 7days from now. I am given the username and password already to access it online. I'm freaking out!!!! hope there is a review material for this!!!! Help me God .....
- Dec 13, '11 by angelfood45I failed the test yesterday. The Organization can't give me the results so that I might understand what they were looking for. It was my dream job and the manager had allready given me a telephone interview. I have 8 years of experience. I was never told if I would be answering the questions from the prospective of a floor nurse of management. It makes a difference in the way you think about the answers. The syntax is wrong. If you are english speaking and well read you will miss questions if you pay attention to that. If they say I always... and you agree. That should mean always. However There is the choice Strongly agree, always. You could miss several of these absolutes.
If you are busy should you help another nurses patinet? if you are busy If any other service industry Yes. If you are busy saving a life? No If you know nothing about the patient and it is a medical matter NO Should you get someone to help, depends who? These are difficult questions, because there are no facts and that is what nursing judgement is based on.
- May 2, '12 by ruth goddeI have been a RN for 30 years, most of that time in Charge Nurse postion in a busy ICU and I have successfully failed (3 times) this test. I do not think it told the potential employer of my high evaluations, my co-workers opinion, my perfect attendance, and many other attributes I have acquired over the years. It weeds out self-motivaters, leadership, and "out of the box" thinkers. Too bad, shame on them. Just today I managed an unstable Dialysis patient with Flash Pulmonary Edema in the ICU while the Dialysis Nurse took off 3.5 liters, Oh wait the test wnats to know Do I strongly agree vs strongly disagree with how that made me feel.
- Jul 28, '12 by RNinAnyone have any advice on what the test is looking for? I have to take the test and would like to prepare for it. Is it just a personality test or are there clinical questions