Need to support myself while preparing for NCLEXRegister Today!
- by kewl_nurse2b Feb 19I'm not sure where to post this..
I'm just wondering while preparing for NCLEX I also need to support myself financially
so I'm just wondering what work is qualified for a Nursing graduate, can I apply to be
- Feb 19 by JustBeachyNurseNo you cannot work as an LPN unless licensed as same. Moved to nursing career advice forum as nothing to do with studying/preparing for NCLEX>
- Feb 19 by dragon_ladyYou must apply,take and pass NCLEX-PN for you to get an LVN license and to work as well.
- Feb 19 by dragon_ladyYou can apply as a caregiver in an assisted living or a private duty.Good luck
- Feb 20 by amoLuciaBut being a CNA/HHA requires certification by the the State, after a prescribed official course of study.
- Feb 22 by MMaeLPNWhile you cannot work as an LPN or CNA without licensure/cerification, you CAN work as a Home Health Aide through a Home Health agency. At least here in Ohio you can do this without certification.
Good luck!Last edit by MMaeLPN on Feb 22 : Reason: spelling