Giving notice? Nursing job nightmare. - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 7 by CrunchRNYou are doing the smart thing. Good for you sticking it out and giving notice and getting a good reference out of it.
- Jan 7 by StarkravThanks Crunch. It's been a bad situation and your comment is nice to hear.
- Jan 8 by MrChicagoRNThat's great that the current DON is willing to give you a positive recommendation. However, she may not be there very long. Ask for that letter of recommendation now.
- Jan 8 by CrunchRNGood point. Get a written letter.....
- Jan 8 by StarkravThe DON told me that I could use her as a reference even if she is no longer the DON, because she was at one time my DON. Is that not actually the case? =/