Baylor 2013 Summer Internships - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 22 by freschi alexHello everybody, I am an italian nurse i am working near Florence in dialysis ward.
I would like to move in US. Or in Florida or California, some one can he tell me If i need en exam to every state and If toefl certificate is it good to work in USA.
- Feb 25 by chelseafmand the disappointment is back haha. Just got an email stating "While your experience and background are impressive, we have decided to pursue other candidates whose experience and background are more closely aligned with our current needs." this is for the graduate nurse- OR. Haven't heard anything about the one I put in for the transplant unit yet.
- Feb 25 by chan5083I just got the same email. Job hunting is not fun
- Feb 25 by LKL2013I did too. What specialties did y'all apply to?
- Mar 10 by ohpalmisanoI applied to Women's Services! Haven't heard anything yet, even though I've heard of other getting rejection emails.
Any one else heard about the Women's Services one?
- Mar 12 by NiceNurse27Hello All,
Has anyone recieved the invite to the "(Invite Only)" Nurse Internship Hiring fair for Baylor Dallas? I had my phone interview for med-surge and was sent an invite. According to the email the nurse manager will be doing on the spot interviews and making job offers. Does anyone have any feedback on the hiring fair? What is it like? What are my chances on really getting a job offer on the spot?.....
- Mar 19 by simchamomI hate that response.
- Mar 20 by AMGN0914I got that invite too. Why do you hate that response? Have you been through it?
- Mar 21 by NiceNurse27What specialty did you apply too if you dont mind me asking? I'm just trying to get an idea of what other specialties will be there; just in case med-surg doesn't work out.
- Mar 22 by meraki86NiceNurse, most if not all specialities will be there.. I know Women's Services, PCU, Tele, and ICU will be conducting interviews there.