Thinking about Relocating : need advice to make the relocation easier - page 2
Hi Nurse Beth, I'm an RN of 4.5yrs and live in MI. I've always worked for the same facility which is a 300 bed hospital. I've done medsurg/tele and L&D both of which I don't particularly want to... Read More
Dec 9, '16Please may I have some advice I have applied for a band 6 post and I have to do a presentation. This is the title 'How would you know you were delivering a high quality specialist palliative care service in the community?'
At present I am a band 5 and I have had 10 years post registration experience and the last three years I have worked in a hospice my interview is on 14 December. I really would appreciate your help. Thanks so much.
Jan 9, '17Congratulations in looking into your relocation. I have just relocated myself and I did these following steps which I believe will help you:
1. Google the location that you are trying to relocate.
2. Go to your local library and get some books on your new location.
3 Ask your employer for information about your new location too.
I hope this helps you out and congratulations to you.
Feb 12, '17Here is what I would do:
1. Ask questions in your community about this aspect.
2. Ask your members of the community what they want to see or are looking for.
3. Write a survey questionaire and ask the people in the community for their opinions.