Quote from lemur87
Forgot to add...I also just had a completely clean hair follicle test (they take a ridiculous amount of hair for that!) last week. It was required for a pen job I was hired into. Will that help my case if I am referred to the BON for this oversight?
They are NOT going to refer you to the BON.
Go to your BON website and look for the reasons that nurses lose their license, suspended, etc. Let me tell you what you won't find:
1. People that forgot to waste meds.
2. People that made medication errors.
3. Refusing to take an unsafe assignment.
Let me tell you what you will find:
1. Medication diversion.
2. Coming to work under the influence.
3. False charting.
4. Criminal convictions for something else.