hi! i was in your shoes several months ago. i am her ein TExas too and i also graduated from philippines.
first, u have to apply for a full Curriculum Evaluation Service with CGFNS. and yes, before i forget, Texas requires a license from Philippines as an RN.
CGFNS has just completed my CES today and mailed me the CES report which they have already submitted to Texas Board of Nursing.
heres the step by step...
1. apply online www.cgfns.org
(choose only CES) thats the only thing we need.
2. pay online $385 (if not online (eg checks/money order its $410)
3. print and fill out the forms for VOL (verification of license) and send to PRC in philippines (i went home just for this last april) if u want something done correctly, DO IT YOURSELF.
4. Print and fill out REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS and send to ur school to fill out (there are more forms to print from CGFNS on CES application) u will know when u get there - but u only have to send to ur school and PRC
5. waiting game begins UNTIL WHEN cgfns finished reviewing ur curriculum from philippines
6, when ur CES report is issued...THATS WHEN U CONTACT Texas Board of Nursing again and pay $139 online and wait again till they issue ur ATT
7. pay pearson VUE $200 examination fee!