singapore nursing boardRegister Today!
- by migraineattack Apr 30, '12well here's another option for fellow nurses in the philippines who are avoiding gulf countries/middle east..try singapura..be wary however that agencies like fsl international manpower and jedegal international manpower charges an applicant twice their monthly salary.nurses with 3years + xp in a 200 + bed capacity will have a salary of around 61250 pesos while those with 1+ xp in a 100 + bed capacity hospital will have 42000-43000 pesos. housing transpo food at your own expense.with the high standard of living, my friend told me he was able to save only half of his salary..imagine that
- 1,615 Views
- Apr 30, '12 by migraineattackoh btw, nurses who can sit for the singapore nursing board are those who were given a job offer by the said agencies..
- Jul 11, '12 by kamalpreetHi i have done GNM from India and i am working in india from last 3year in a heart ICU can i apply for job in Singapore
- Jul 11, '12 by yeng_27hi I'm currently taking my training at st. lukes 3months training for ER may I ask how can I get a new grad job at singapore? can you advice me on the things I should do.. thank you
- Aug 5, '12 by jms8would a 3 month volunteer suffice in order to apply for a nursing job in singapore?