Objective Structured Clinical Examination (Osce) for IENRegister Today!
- by forever24 Feb 17I received a notice from CNO stating, I need to undergo OSCE as part of my application for RN. It's a 4 hour exam, I guess? But just curious as to how the exam is conducted? Any information is greatly appreciated.
- 2,689 Views
- Feb 17 by Silverdragon102this thread may have some info for you http://allnurses.com/nurse-registrat...ed-812862.html
- Feb 19 by lydzMtlOsce is HELL! Sorry! I have to go pass my huge exams in 1 moth... 4 h written 200 question rxam and 4-5h 20 station OSCE... Let me explain how it goes down... Every station you face a doir ( pt room) when you enter u have 10 minutes ti read the given situation amd then act according to what is asked of you with a "patient" there to act it out for you... Bell rings finised or not you go out... And you move on to the next one... But tricky thing is you can have a peds door followed by a surg door followed by a psyc door followed by a give a report for your patient to the doctor door... So your brain is bassically a huge mess for that whole 4-5 hours... I sweat its HELL!!!
Sorry got nithing good to say about that exam...
- Feb 21 by gilharpreThere is not enogh information on CEPHEA website. Even not about writing test.
- Mar 3 by forever24oh hi. thanks for giving me an idea.
- May 6 by lhiza28it seems a tough one.
- Oct 26 by thcnlsHi did u take ur osce exam How is It?