NCLEX still waiting for ATT letterRegister Today!
- by Kkimmy08 Aug 12, '12Hello everyone!
This is my first post, I graduated last year in the Philippines with a Bachelor's degree. Its been almost a year waiting for my att letter. The Bon ask for so many requirements the latest one was asking for mt RLE TOR and cases, hope they could ask them sooner. If they recieved my requirements how long do you think will i recieved my ATT letter? Will i be able to pick my exam date? For how long?
Hoping for your reply, Thank you!
- 1,135 Views
- Aug 12, '12 by steppybayWhich state do you apply into?
- Aug 12, '12 by CrazyJessIt depends on the state, and if they require additional documents, it would take longer. I suggest you keep contacting them and follow up on your application from time to time.
- Aug 12, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Nurse registration forum
I suspect that CA may be the state you applied to and if so suggest a good read in this forum
- Sep 18, '12 by Kkimmy08California :/