Florida board of nursingRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Florida board of nursing in Nurse Registration, part of World Nursing ... Hi does anyone knows how long it takes after you apply for your education evaluation by Josef silny...by 2013usRN Jan 8Hi does anyone knows how long it takes after you apply for your education evaluation by Josef silny & associate to be completed and mailed to FBON. I'm an international trained RN, planning to sit the NCLEX RN.I would like to know which of these is faster CGFNS or Josef Silny..thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806798©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,050 Views
- Jan 8 by Silverdragon102Are you already in the US or outside the US? If you require a visa screen certificate then I would say go with CGFNS as they can use same documents for both otherwise can use either and I believe they both take the same amount of time approx 4 months
- Jan 8 by 2013usRNThank you
- Apr 2 by IvoryRNHi Trendy,did you later use Josef silny or CGFNS?,if u used Josef silny please how did the process go?
- Apr 18 by 2013usRNHi @ Favour, I did use Josef and it took me less than 1 mth. I sent to my school and that took 2 weeks to send my transcript to Josef. Josef took exactly 10 days for regular evaluation after they received the documents from my school
- Apr 20 by IvoryRNThanks for replying