CGFNS Language ReportRegister Today!
- by Claret99 Aug 9, '10I have recently registered with the CGFNS and am in the process of gathering the documents required.
However, as I have applied to New Jersey, i was not able to proceed until i included a CGFNS Language Report in my payment costing $85.
I am a little confused as what the Language report is exactly for. Could anyone help?
- 624 Views
- Aug 9, '10 by vimagaurHI, you need to apply for the Language report because, after you take and pass your proficiency English exam (Toefl, IELTS) CGFNS has to send the report to the BON. The results have to be sent to CGFNS, not to the BON. That's why they charge you $ 85, it sounds like a lot a money just to send some information......but it's your only choice. If you haven't taken the English exam I would recommend you to try IELTS, I passed that one the first time after failing the TOEFL iBT a few times in the Speaking section. Good luck with the whole process and if you need to call them, be very patient because they are not very nice people, at least with me.
- Aug 10, '10 by Claret99So I have to do an English proficiency exam? Even though all my education has been conducted in England and in the English language?
If is shows that I am required to do this element can I sit the exam in England?
- Aug 10, '10 by vimagaurNo, I didn't know that your education was in England. I am from Spain, so I had to do it..... But the exception is if your education was conducted in English. They probably made a mistake with you. You might have to contact them to clarify that, their phone hours are only until noon (Eastern time) and you usually have to opefulhold for a while. Hopefully you can get everything right soon.
- Aug 9, '12 by JustBeachyNurseReminder per the terms of service of this site that we all agreed to when signing up, posts are to be in English only. Posts not in English will be removed.