CA BRN new requirements for NCLEX RN international students - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 9, '12 by iamfromstacatalina@jamalang : hello! any updates on your application? Did you get your eligibility already from CA BON? Thanks...
- Jan 9, '12 by fim1234not yet.
- Jan 9, '12 by daffodiloveHi! I just got a letter from CA-BRN today telling me that i did not meet their minimum requirement for med-surg and OB nursing. I already passed the local nursing exam..I'm frustrated because some of my classmates have just breezed through their NCLEX application.What should i do?Everything that they asked from me and my school have already been submitted.
- Jan 9, '12 by iamfromstacatalina@daffodilove: that was frustrating to hear...I feel for you... It's really hard now applying nclex in CA. if u don't mind me asking what school did you graduated? tnx and good luck.
- Jan 10, '12 by chubbyhappyHi daffodille,
I got the same letter today. I felt devastated. What did you do after? Please help me. Thanks.
- Jan 11, '12 by daffodilove@iamfromstacatalina - i graduated from lanting college, allied course. how about you?
- Feb 9, '12 by retetestishi jamalang,
got your att yet? pls update us so we will know what to do. enlighten us. thanks. anyone here from university of the cordilleras?
- Feb 11, '12 by greenjungleIf you're from PH, not an immigrant, forget applying to CA. You're wasting your time. Better to just stay in the PH.
- Feb 11, '12 by NurseCubanitaRN2bBut a lot of them are green card holders. How can you just suggest they stay in the Philippines? This should be a lesson learned that if you're already a green card holder then just obtain your nursing degree in the US in order to avoid the long, stressful, justified, time consuming process.
- Feb 11, '12 by NurseCubanitaRN2bSorry greenjungle, I misread your post.