Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 55Register Today!
- Jul 10 by gemsky@michayganda, thats also what i read, they are not only changing policy but strongly considering to abolish the residence permit to learn the language because reports have been abusing this scheme. I hope and pray that the drastic changes may not be implemented too soon. Before, they only want to see your study plan, but now, i think they want also to see your admission documents from the school you intend to study the Norwegian language. It's almost been 2 mos since l lodged my application and no feed back yet.
- Jul 11 by lippincott21Quote from mitchaygandahello michayganda! where can I read about that change in policy. coz u know i also applied that kind of visa.hi guys this is really a bad news my cousin who is from Norway have told me that there will be a change of policy in Norway, due to a lot of our fellow Filipino faking documents just to be granted a student visa to work and not really to study..Norway will soon abstain giving student visa to study Norwegian Language specifically to Philippines...I am very devastated because I just submitted my documents last June 28, although this is not confirmed yet ;according to a reliable source it might happen soon ..
- Jul 12 by mitchayganda@ gemsky
Im losing hope and feeling down to think that they will abolish that type of visa, considering the application that cost P17500 is not a joke
- Jul 12 by mitchaygandahi guys this is the link http://www.abcnyheter.no/nyheter/201...orskopplaering it's in Norwegian but you can use translate.google.com to understand it...let's still pray for the best
- Jul 12 by Karlito RNlet's pray God is good
- Jul 13 by gemsky@michayganda, we feel the same sentiment, you can't get away of sometimes feeling scared most especially when you have already lodged your application and just waiting for the result. I'm worried that the impending changes in their policies might affect the outcome of our application. I hope and pray that it would'nt take 5 long months to wait.
- Jul 14 by mitchaygandaguys please keep us posted to anyone who have visa response already thanks
- Jul 15 by ambelle87Hi.. I'm interested to apply in Norway too since Canada closed its doorway for nurses.. Hmm one agency told me that its easy to have a work permit in Norway once I get there.. I just have to apply as a stud visa then will study for abt 3 to 6 mons and then i can already apply for work permit.. is this true? and is the language really hard to learn? and wot is this SAFH all about? Or maybe there are other ways?
I wanted to do it on my own to check whether I'm eligible or wot but I don't kno where and how to start..
- Jul 16 by mitchaygandaI strongly suggest not to get help from agencies bec you can actually apply by yourself, all you need to do is check the UDI website and the Phil Norwegian embassy site too and check all the requirements..you start on completing the requirements and showmoney which is around P800,000.00