About ATT - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 27, '11 by HimalHi Faithful pau !
Did u appear for the NCLEX exam?
Can I get the RN license after passing my NCLEX exam with dependent (f2-visa)? If u have any idea plz suggest me fren !
- Sep 27, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
As mentioned in the other post a lot will depend on the state and whether your dependant visa will allow you to work. Be aware of visa retrogression and the inability at the moment in a lot of cases of changing status and being able to work (a lot will depend on finding employer and what immigrant visa category you file under)
- Sep 27, '11 by Faithful PauHey!
Long time no talk, About what you said? I'm afraid I don't understand what you meant? Appear for the NCLEX? Can you clarify more.
If its about working with VISAs and all, I really don't have that much of an idea on how everything goes, but I think Silverdragon102 is right, its does depend on the policies of your selected state whether you can work with an F-2 Visa or not, and it is true that there is a VISA retrogression as of now, this is why it will be a difficult path towards attainment of another VISA, particularly a working VISA... But as I've done, never lose hope..
- Sep 28, '11 by HimalYa it was about working with dependent visa fren...Thanks a lot for ur quick response!
- Sep 28, '11 by Silverdragon102As far as I am aware you can not work on a F2 so even if you have license you can't work without either immigrant visa or work visa
- Jun 24, '12 by HimalHello fren!
I got my ATT and scheduled for my exam on 5th july!!! So panicked!!!
- Feb 13 by nursesoluHi @ Himal
As i was going through, i realize that we both have the same case. I am also on dependent visa f2. I have a RN license already. What are u up to now?