Preparing for the AANP examRegister Today!
- by Natural12 Aug 24, '12Does anyone have any advice on preparing for the certification exam? I will be taking mine in about 6 weeks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=777013©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,252 Views
- Aug 27, '12 by estanoRNI took the kellerman course and did questions for four solid days and passed.
- Aug 28, '12 by reddgirlI took the Barkley course, have the Maria T. Liek book, APEA CDs, and Claborn. I am waiting on my authorization to test within a few weeks!:uhoh21: Nervous is an understatement!
- Aug 29, '12 by MedVisionI used APEA CDs and workbook and Fitzgerald book.....I passed my exam today!
- Aug 30, '12 by CRF250XpertCongrats folks
- Nov 24, '12 by UMAshtangiDo you feel the AANP questions looked more like APEA or Fitzgerald? To me, it seems that Fitzgerald has some pretty oddball questions that are deep in patho. APEA is more straight forward and to the point.
- Dec 4, '12 by AlisabethI think it helps to have a variety of study materials/books. However, on the AANP exam there were several Fitzgerald practice questions from the book on the exam- word for word. So definitely use that one too. Good luck, you will be great!