AANP exam from AANP website-similar to actual exam?Register Today!
- by ehumbert May 8Hi Everyone!
I am preparing for my AANP exam, I think I'm doing a good job... I took the AANP sample exam from the AANP website (cost $50) and got 85% which I was really happy about. I am wondering -- is the AANP exam from the website a pretty good indicator of the level of difficulty of the questions on the actual test? I found the test about a "medium" as far as difficulty -- I'd hate to go in and find that the test is a lot harder. THanks!
- May 14 by casias12Just passed today. I actually scored 76% on the practice exam on the AANP website. See my post above for a summary.
- May 14 by reddgirlDoesn't hold a candle to the AANP but if you got the minimum score turn you should be fine. Good luck and remember to take a break before you test.
- May 15 by HumptyDumptyGood stuff, I scored a 80% and thought the practice test was pretty easy... The ones I missed were those 50/50 ones, and I chose the wrong answer lol. I felt like it was pretty straight forward stuff for the most part.
- May 15 by kevang22yes it was pretty similar as far as level of difficulty. I got a 78% on the practice and just passed today for the AGNP test