Nurses eat their young - now I understand why. - Page 13Register Today!
- Mar 28, '12 by armyicurn^ lol!
- Mar 28, '12 by MerlynDidn't coin it, but repeated it on Monday? Night Main Event back in the 80's when he was a co-host with the late, great Gino Marella- Gorilla Monsoon.
- Mar 29, '12 by saarhusrnLol, I see that same arrogant attitude in some of the student nurses that come for clinicals. Pretty scary as these will be future nurses taking care of us and our families. Makes you want to open a care facility for retiring nurses, staffed by the retiring nurses.
- Mar 29, '12 by carme1976Tell me why does this make it right for nurses to eat their young? Did you step into your first job wearing a halo?
'I started working for a sub-acute LTC as the DSD last week. The DON and I hit it off because we have the same vision on what we need to do in order to solve the problems we current have."
Sounds like the start of the "mean girl club". after one week you knew how to fix the problems at the hospital. How much experience do you have?
- Mar 29, '12 by carme1976Sounds like you would be perfect for the job
- Mar 29, '12 by DeLana_RNOP, bullies always look for a reason for justifying their "eating their young" behavior. Tell you the truth, there is none. So you were not impressed with your applicants - don't hire them. But if you do - no, you don't have an excuse to harrass them.
- Mar 29, '12 by MerlynQuote from Been there,done thatTrained! I hate working with Trainable Charge Nurses. They say they are paper trained, but when you work with them you always find little presents they leave in the hall. You have to hit them on the nose with rolled up newspaper and then you have to kick them outside so ....Wait! I'm talking about my dog, That's why I have been fired from a lot of places."Trainable" ? As in they will see the same "vision" you share with the DON?
Or as in .. paper trained?