Hello North Dakota!!!!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 8, '07 by pattchezHello! I am a nurse who woked lived and worked in ND from 1971 to 1989 and then moved south to Colorado and ended up in Arizona working full-time as an Adult Health Clinical Nurse Specialist in Phoenix, AZ area. I check this link every so often to see what is being discussed in ND from a nursing perspective. I am grateful for the nursing education and work experience I had in ND as it continues to serve me well in my CNS position. Thank you.
- May 10, '07 by suznanHey there!!
I am an LPN who is going to be taking the RN boards soon. I just finished an ADN program in Devils Lake. In fact we just had our pinning tonight and graduation tomorrow.
I am so excited to be finished and someday I think that I will work on my BSN.. I just need a break for awhile.
- Jan 9, '09 by MKiefferHere!
- Jan 10, '09 by Little Panda RNWow I started this thread almost 3 years ago and I see it does get a response every so often. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to my fellow North Dakota nurses and soon to be nurses!!!!
- Mar 9, '09 by northern_RNJust wanted to send out a hello to all the ND nurses from Grand Forks.
- Jul 19, '09 by Pertlvn03rn08I have not visited this site for a while. I just want to send my hello to all the ND nurses. I was there during th great flood of the 90's in GF, In fact my son was born there. I consider myself a NODAK at heart because of that. GFAFB 91-95