Stanly Community CollegeRegister Today!
- by NCstudentnurse715 Mar 15, '11Did anyone apply for Stanly Community College for Fall 2011?
- Mar 14, '12 by RT21Quote from NCstudentnurse715Anyone accepted to Stanly CC fall 2012? I haven't received my official letter of acceptance, but did check my admission status online that states I was accepted...anyone else hear anything? I'm trying not to get excited because I'll feel more comfortable once I have a letter of acceptance in hand.Did anyone apply for Stanly Community College for Fall 2011?
- Mar 19, '12 by lauriebmooreI got my acceptance letter on Saturday for Fall 2012
- Mar 19, '12 by RT21Yaaaaaayyy! I received mine on friday! I noticed that not many students from SCC are on allnurses.com. Interested in getting to know other students that were accepted. Congrats to you.....looking forward to getting to know you and other fellow classmates. Do you know when classes start; I'm assuming some time in August.
- Mar 19, '12 by RT21I'm sorry, I meant to say that I received mine on Saturday as well.
- Mar 19, '12 by skeewee1990Yay for us! I received my acceptance letter on Saturday. I am sooooooo excited! Looking forward to getting to know you guys :-)
- Mar 20, '12 by RT21Yaaaay, Congrats to you as well! I didn't see the NC Nursing Program forum that the moderator mentioned.
- Mar 20, '12 by skeewee1990Does anyone know what facilities Stanly uses for clinical? Also...are there programs at both campuses...or is it just one program? Can you take all classes at either campus...or are certain classes offered at each campus?
- Mar 20, '12 by RT21No, I'm not sure of what facilities are used for clinicals...hopefully some will be in Charlotte being that's where I live! LOL I'm not sure of the classroom location either, but I did hear that all the lectures are recorded and students have the option of coming to class....hopefully, that's true because that will allow me to continue working...hopefully someone else will provide some insight.
Where do you live?