Interview at Duke - Page 26Register Today!
- Nov 25 by kce32305Turned out great! I got the call today that I got the job in medicine ICU. I interviewed the day after you (Friday) and the MICU recruiter went out of town ALL last week so I wasn't contacted until today - I was fearing the worse because it rarely takes them that long to let you know something. So wonderful that both of us got hired!
- Nov 29 by spartan_711yes, how wonderful! Looks like we will be working together! Would love to get in contact with you regarding relocating and such but it says I am not allowed to do PMs yet (not enough posts or something).
- Nov 29 by spartan_711danceyrun, the behavioral questions were pretty standard. "tell me about a time someone's integrity was compromised. what did you do", tell me about a time you provided excellent customer service, etc. the managers were really friendly and didn't make me feel nervous at all. Half of my interview was a shadow experience so I got to spend some time on the floor with the nurses and ask them questions which was super helpful. Make sure you have questions to ask the managers in return. I felt like they wanted me to do a lot of the talking.
- Nov 30 by danceyrunThanks spartan! Do you remember how many questions they asked? Sorry for all the questions haha I'm so nervous my interview is this week.
- Nov 30 by kce32305Quote from danceyrunTell me about a time you gave excellent customer service. How would your instructors describe you. Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years. What will you offer as an employee. What do you expect from us as managers. Interview started casual, "tell me a little about yourself". Have you worked with patients on vents, drips, etc. What frustrates you. What do you do to relieve stress. Tell me an area you've grown a lot in.Thanks spartan! Do you remember how many questions they asked? Sorry for all the questions haha I'm so nervous my interview is this week.
Sorry no question marks they were all interview questions they asked me!