Guilford Tech Fall 2012 Nursing Program - Page 28Register Today!
- Mar 29, '12 by NurseS2014yes but I wasn't accepted....i dont understand y.....but it's okay i was waitlisted into another and still waiting on one more school....so crossing my fingers with those 2.....and i checked the website first but it didn't mentioned anything about the min/max points ....
- Apr 3, '12 by amgladwell12mzshay, how many points did you have?
- Apr 3, '12 by NurseS2014i had 45 pts...and was it out of 100? the highest a person can get....
- Apr 5, '12 by amgladwell12I don't think there is a maximum amount of points you can have. The highest I have heard is between 70 and 80, I haven't heard of anyone with 100. I don't think 100 is possible. That is strange you did not get in because I know they accepted people with 42 points. You also had to pass the Teas with a 66 or above, maybe that's why? I know I had 39 points and recieved alternate letter #6.
- Apr 12, '12 by amgladwell12I just got accepted in!! Yayyy!!!! I'm so excited to be starting with you guys!!!!
- Apr 15, '12 by Moggetcongrats!!! I was hoping they'd be working their way down the alternate list *fingers crossed*
- Apr 16, '12 by amgladwell12Thank you!!! Fingers crossed for you!!