ECPI-Raleigh LPN June 2011Register Today!
- by annettern2b May 17, '11Hello all!
I am just wondering if anyone on here is starting the LPN program at ECPI in Raleigh NC on June 2011? I am really excited, but nervous all at the same time. Well I hope to hear from you all!
- May 17, '11 by lady luck82I am not attending the ECPI in Raleigh but am planning on attending the ECPI in Greensboro NC. If is unfortunely hard to find any input from students or graduates of any of the ECPI in NC i too would love to here feed back from anyone who is currently attending or has graduated from the ECPI's in Nc.
Thank You all in advance
- May 17, '11 by MoogieMoved to NC programs discussion to elicit more responses.
- May 18, '11 by Mrs.Hardy2011I'm starting in June as well! Im so excited! I am doing the day program...wbu?
- May 18, '11 by annettern2bDay program as well
- May 18, '11 by Mrs.Hardy2011There has got to be a better way for us to communicate because i'm commenting on your post and you're commenting on mine...lol. i dont think i can pm yet tho
- May 18, '11 by annettern2bLOL yeah I started my account yesterday so I don't think I can instant message online either but I have not tried
- May 19, '11 by armybratHi everyone,
i am considering attending ecpi in june and want to know the current cost for the lpn program.
- May 19, '11 by annettern2bHave you applied? You might want to hurry up and apply now because it takes a few weeks to be accepted and everything go through. You also have a few steps to take before they consider you for the class. The total is like 32k but more than likely it will not cost that much because of grants and etc.
- May 19, '11 by VioletKaliLPNConsider the community college route if the cost is prohibitive. Not everyone qualifies for grants, so if you do not it is a thought.
Gaining entry into a community college program means having a high GPA and entrance test scores. My CC LPN program is 4100$.
NC does not have 'waiting lists' per say. They accept the top "X" amount of applicants each year, highest GPA, etc. They waitlist the rest according to GPA.
If you are not accepted you reapply the next year. I got in after my first application, my first 'try', due to my GPA and entrance test.
It's worth a shot if you cannot afford the 32k and do not qualify for grants.