Duke University ABSN Fall 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 21, '12 by hopefulnurse24Thanks MrsBaze! oh191, I didn't submit GRE scores. Mine is waived as well and admissions told me that it was okay that it said that. I'm sure that if GRE scores were necessary they'd contact you after the 1st (those can be sent really quickly if I'm not mistaken).
- Nov 21, '12 by oh191Thanks for the help! I didn't take the GRE because my cumulative GPA is over the required to have it waived so hopefully everything goes through okay!
- Nov 24, '12 by ShanghaiGirlAdmissions told me we won't hear about interviews until late January/early February, which I guess is later than people were posting about last year. :-( They said they will e-mail us, so we don't need to obsessively log in to the application system to check, as I may or may not have been doing...
- Nov 24, '12 by hopefulnurse24ShanghaiGirl, someone I spoke to told me that as well and that we'd hear in May... I don't think that was correct though lol. It was the first person who answered the phone when I called.
- Nov 26, '12 by MrsBazeI hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I am wondering - when they have received everything, does the status on the application website change from "submitted" to "complete/incomplete"...or does it just say "submitted" if they have everything? My recommendations have been submitted and I called a couple of weeks ago and they had all of my transcripts...so I just want to make sure I'm not missing something!
- Nov 26, '12 by ShanghaiGirlMrsBaze, my submission status says Submitted, but my application status says Completed. The second status did not say that until they had all my supplementary materials.
- Nov 26, '12 by MrsBazeThanks, ShanghaiGirl!
- Nov 26, '12 by tribe12Hello, all!
I am applying to the program at Duke too. Do you all have substantial work experience, or are you recent grads? Does anyone have a clue what a typical admitted applicant looks like on paper? I'm also a guy, and really interested if there are many other guys applying. Thanks!
- Nov 30, '12 by the healer's arttribe12, you could check previous duke threads for stats of accepted students. I think it really varies. They like to look at people holistically.
But applications are due tomorrow! I turned mine in months ago so it feels like I've been waiting for forever!