Duke New Grad / SNIP 2013Register Today!
- by ExploreDreamDiscover Feb 8Hi everyone. I haven't found a thread for this topic yet, so I decided to start one. Who else submitted their application on Feb 1st for the various new grad positions at Duke?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814168©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,152 Views
- Feb 9 by mmc51264I just accepted a SNIP position Start orientation Monday! SO excited!! Good luck!!!!
- Feb 9 by L1223I applied, got an email that my application was forwarded on to the hiring manager.... now just waiting. How about you?
- Feb 9 by esf08001I accepted a SNIP position! but I don't start until July : /
- Feb 10 by ExploreDreamDiscoverI applied, and received an interview.
- Feb 10 by mmc51264Quote from esf08001What's your specialty? I am in OrthoI accepted a SNIP position! but I don't start until July : /
- Feb 11 by esf08001I'll be in the MICU : )
- Feb 20 by L1223I got an interview for next week! Did you wear scrubs or professional attire? I've seen on these forums that some people have been told to wear scrubs, but my email didn't indicate one way or another...
- Feb 20 by neurocheck2I have a few of questions. Do they hire assoicate degree nurses? I will be doing online RN-BSN classes next fall. I will be graduating in May from my associate degree program, but probably won't get licensed for at least 2 months. When should I apply for this SNIP program? Do you know what dates they usually have the applications available and where do you find them (job search page?)? I currently live in Ohio but I read Duke will pay for relocation. Is that still true? Thanks.