Carolinas college cna II programRegister Today!
- by teamo0208 Jun 8, '11Has anyone taken the cna II program through Carolinas College? and if so do you remember how much it cost including the books you have to purchase for the class? or just how much the books cost?
- I think this should help you:
- Jun 13, '11 by teamo0208Yeah but it doesn't tell you how much the text books are or what text books you have to get so I can't even look it up online? Uniform is also a separate purchase from the $600. I'm trying to price out whether that program compared to the one at the Nurse Aide institute of Excellence. NAIE is a lil more expensive, but the price includes everything you are going to need.
- To be honest, the cheapest route would be a community college. When I took my CNA, I took it at Mitchell Community College and the cost was $60 for my program back in 2003. However, I had one of the local hospitals sponsor me and they paid for the class, books, and uniform. As of this year, the cost is about $200 for the class and around $85 for the book. $600 is expensive. It wouldn't hurt to check around though, as I said, with some of the local community colleges. Good luck and I hope you can get into a class
- Jun 13, '11 by teamo0208There aren't any community colleges in the charlotte or surrounding areas that offer a cna II class. They only offer cna I classes. : (