CALLING ALL QUEENS UNIVERSITY (in Charlotte nc) HOPEFULS!!!!Register Today!
- by alwayssmilen Nov 30, '10HELLO ALL
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE BSN PROGRAM AT QUEENS UNIVERSITY IN CHARLOTTE NC. I AM ACUALLY GOING TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN ADMISSIONS TODAY! IF ANY ONE OUT THERE IS CURRENTLY IN THE NURSING PROGRAM , INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM OR EVEN A GRADUATE OF THE PROGRAM PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!!!
- Feb 23, '11 by misanonymous88I got accepted into the ABSN program at Queens! I start this may and graduate next May
- Mar 5, '11 by raeraenpI will be applying for the Fall 2011 semester and hope that I get in. I am currently taking my last prereq for the BSN program. Does anyone know when you are to take the Kaplan? Is that only after you have been accepted? Also I know it states that a gpa of 2.5 is required but just wondering for those that got in what were your GPAs?
- Mar 21, '11 by alex0325Hey! I recently got into the ASN program! Where are you staying if you get in? I know a girl that got into the BSN program last fall and her gpa was around a 3.4!
- Mar 25, '11 by raeraenpI am married with two children so I am off campus of course...lol. But congrats to you on getting accepted thats great!!! I am anxiously awaiting a letter in the mail. Ok, my gpa is around a 3.2 so I am hoping that I will be okay. I wish that I knew more people that were in the nursing program at Queens just to ask lots of questions. Best of luck to you in the program!!!