ADN Rn relocating to Charlotte area from NY - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 10, '12 by rnsweeteMisswoosie Congrats on your phone interview hope everything works out. Kinda stalled in my move right now just can't decide what's going to be best for me
- Sep 17, '12 by msdeannahOk here is a question. I am a RN thinking of relocating from Connecticut. I have 2 years hospital experience and 1 year home care (which I love) My question is what realistic salary can I expect. I make 32.50 an hour in home care and when I left the hospital I was making 30.00. Can anyone give me a realistic idea of what salary to expect in either position so I can know what to expect. Thank you.
- Sep 18, '12 by ~PedsRN~I graduated 12/2011 and was hired in 2/2012 as a ASN graduate into CMC. It can be done.
(and CMC is currently working towards Magnet status)
- Sep 19, '12 by rnsweetePedsRn if you don't mind can you tell me what uniform requirements Cmc has for nurses like certain scrub colors. Thank you.
- Sep 20, '12 by ~PedsRN~I will be honest with you and tell you I only know the kiddie world. I work in pediatrics. We can wear any appropriate print top with white or black pants.
- Sep 21, '12 by rnsweeteThank you