UCSD Perinatal/NICU RN New Grad Program Summer 2013Register Today!
- by sapi Jun 11Hi all,
I am starting a thread bc I didn't see anything posted about the UCSD RN New Grad Program. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything. Do you know if getting the references email is a good sign? Also does anyone know the start date or how many people they are hiring?
- 1,744 Views
- Jun 13 by Bortaz, RNI don't have any answers to your questions, but welcome to the NICU forum.
- Jun 13 by prmenrsDon't know what you mean by "getting the references e-mail"? Also not sure where you are in the whole process. Have you applied? Are you accepted? Been interviewed?
- Jun 19 by sapiThanks everyone for your responses but I went through the whole process and I was notified that I was not elected
- Jun 19 by rainingelevenSorry for your bad news ): How did they notify you? And was it the NICU loop you interviewed for? I interviewed for L&D almost 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet...long wait!
- Jun 19 by prmenrsThis time of year, they may be waiting for budget finalizations.
- Jul 28 by sapiIt was the NICU/postpartum loop. they emailed me. but the same week i got offered a position at another hospital. I guess some times it's just not meant to be.