Tips for a NICU New Grad? - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 1, '11 by samanthaaRNNope, in California
- Nov 10, '11 by nursingstudent2762Quote from Bortaz, RNi know im reading this message way later than when it was posted, but would you be able to send that sheet over my way?? if you still have it, that is. much thanks!!! firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout 18 months ago, when I was a new grad just starting in the NICU, I found that I needed a more structured and organized brainsheet in order to make sure I didn't miss anything. So, I created my own sheet. I don't know if it translates well to your unit, but I find it very helpful.
Unfortunately, it's an Excel worksheet, and an.com doesn't allow them to be attached, even in private messages. If you'd feel comfortable sending me your email in a PM, I'd be happy to send the form to you.
- Nov 10, '11 by Bortaz, RNI'll do it when I get home in the morning. If you don't get it, I probably forgot. Just remind me.
- Nov 11, '11 by Bortaz, RNSent it just now.
- Nov 11, '11 by obprofWould it be possible to send the NICU worksheet to me too? I am starting NICU in Dec and would really appreciate it!
Thanks!Last edit by obprof on Nov 13, '11
- Nov 12, '11 by nznurserachelHi there,
I'm about to sit my final exam and start at a NICU in New Zealand in January. Can you please email me your excel spread sheet? It's great to have an online community like this to share experience!
- Nov 13, '11 by nznurserachelHi, I sent you a message today asking for the spreadsheet but I found it and downloaded it fine from this link http://www.mediafire.com/?pqpuwb038a70o. Thanks!
- Nov 13, '11 by obprofTHANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
- Nov 13, '11 by Bortaz, RNYeah, I posted it on that storage site for those that are not comfortable posting their email on this public forum. Did everyone get it that asked?
Hope you all find it helpful. Being an Excel spreadsheet, it should be very easy to adapt to whatever each specific nurse needs.
- Nov 13, '11 by obprofYes, I did. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!