Tips for a NICU New Grad? - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 12, '11 by jess,rnThank you very much for sharing your "brain". I've been in the process of making one myself but I love yours! Thank you for sharing. Like most of you, I'm new to the NICU. I'm just now going on 3 months. I look forward to meeting you guys and sharing many stories! Have a blessed day!
- Aug 12, '11 by Bortaz, RNYou're welcome.
- Aug 24, '11 by sheeva10I came across your post, how nice you are, I hate to ask you again...... but I am also starting in NICU next week and would love to also use the spread sheet that you made. This is also my first post, how do I go about messaging privately? Thank you sooo much..
- Aug 25, '11 by Bortaz, RNsheeva10, just click on the links that I posted in a couple of posts, and you can download the spread sheet from there. If you can't do that, I'll send you my email in a private message so you can email me your, um...email. LOL
- Oct 31, '11 by NYPexternBortaz RN could you send me the NICU spreadsheet also?? I am starting in the NICU at Mount Sinai next week!
- Oct 31, '11 by CT-NICUNYPextern-
I myself have been applying to the NICU at Mount SInai, are you a new graduate? Did you apply online or walk in? I've been calling the nursing recruitment office every week. I just wanted to know if you had any inside tips.
- Nov 1, '11 by Bortaz, RN
- Nov 1, '11 by samanthaaRNBortaz, RN - Thank you so much for sharing your spreadsheet with all of us. I love when nurses with experience are so helpful to us newbies! I just accepted a New grad position today in the NICU and I start in Jan! I am so excited and want to prepare myself as much as possible. Again, thanks! Much appreciated!
- Nov 1, '11 by Bortaz, RNYou're welcome. Just 2 short years ago, I was in your position, so I try to help where I can.
- Nov 1, '11 by NYPexternSamanthaaRN, did you happen to accept a NICU position at NYU Medical Center?