SGA vs, IUGR - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 26, '12 by NicuGalThey are! They are older babies in these little bodies...most of the time they don't really have any problems except they are small! They are bright eyed and bushy tailed, that is for sure lol
- Feb 26, '12 by prmenrsDon't underestimate them, tho! Most of the time they do great, but they have a propensity for getting septic and doing other funky things.
- Feb 27, '12 by Bortaz, RNThey are the sweetest, cutest little boogers. I am easily smitten by them. Love cuddling the tiny little things. A lot of them are very active flirters.
- Mar 1, '12 by obprofI'm currently taking care of a severe IUGR baby! Very sweet! But they are at very high risk of NEC which is scary. A nurse I work with who has been in the NICU 35 yrs says she has seen many IUGR babies get NEC and die within 4 hours. Have any of you experienced that?
- Mar 17, '12 by ToughingItOutI LOVE SGA babies!!! Big people in little bodies! I especially love when they're still in isolettes but going to town on their pacifiers, holding the pacifiers all by themselves in their mouths. CUTE!