Complete list of NNP graduate programsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Complete list of NNP graduate programs in NICU Nursing / Neonatal, part of Critical Care Nursing ... Ways that I searched American Academy of NPs programs- allnursingschools.com- Google...by babyRN. Apr 17, '09Ways that I searched
American Academy of NPs programs-
Google search "neonatal nurse practioner" with limits of English pages-
Programs by order of state with website
University of Alabama AL (Birmingham) http://www.uab.edu/son/nnp/
University of South Alabama AL (Mobile) http://www.southalabama.edu/nursing/neonatenp.html
Loma Linda University CA (Loma Linda) http://www.llu.edu/llu/nursing/programs/index.html
Regis University CO (Denver) http://www.regis.edu/regis.asp?sctn=...np&p3=outcomes
University of Connecticut CT (Storrs) http://www.nursing.uconn.edu/index.p...=25&Itemid=122
University of Florida FL (Gainesville) http://www.nursing.ufl.edu/prospecti...ng.shtml?ID=58 32
University Health Science Center FL (Jacksonville) http://www.nursing.ufl.edu/prospecti...ng.shtml?ID=58
Rush University IL (Chicago) http://www.rushu.rush.edu/servlet/Sa...ws_Detail_Page
University of Louisville KY (Louisville) http://louisville.edu/nursing/msn/tracks/neonatal
Northwestern State U LA (Natchitoches) http://www.nsula.edu/nursing/msn_degree.html
Wayne State University MI (Detroit) http://www.nursing.wayne.edu/Academi.../Neonatal.html
College of St. Catherine MN (St. Paul) http://www.stkate.edu/academic/manu/nnp.php
Barnes Jewish College MO (St. Louis) http://www.barnesjewishcollege.edu/b...ms.asp?id=1365
U of Missouri MS (Kansas City) http://nursing.umkc.edu/msn-nnp.cfm
Creighton University NE (Omaha) http://www2.creighton.edu/nursing/pr...oner/index.php
University of Nebraska NE (Omaha) http://app1.unmc.edu/nursing/conweb/...(none)&web=pub
Columbia University NY (NYC) http://sklad.cumc.columbia.edu/nursi...ograms/nnp.php
U of Rochester NY (Rochester) http://www.son.rochester.edu/son/cur...atric-neonatal
Duke University Durham (NC) http://nursing.duke.edu/modules/son_...dex.php?id=120
University of Cincinnati OH (Cincinnati) http://nursing.uc.edu/AcademicGradua...o/Neonatal.htm
Case Western Reserve U OH (Cleveland) http://fpb.case.edu/msn/NNP.shtm
University of Oklahoma OK (Oklahoma City) http://nursing.ouhsc.edu/npprogram/nnpp_cou.htm
Thomas Jefferson University PA (Philadelphia) http://www.jefferson.edu/JCHP/nursing/msnspec.cfm
University of Pennsylvania PA (Philadelphia) http://www.nursing.upenn.edu/academi...il.asp?prid=15
Medical University of South Carolina SC (Charleston) http://www.musc.edu/nursing/academics/masters/nnp.htm
South Dakota State University SD (Brookings) http://www3.sdstate.edu/Academics/Co...aduateNursing/
University of Tennessee TN (Memphis) http://www.utmem.edu/nursing/academi...npschedule.php
Vanderbilt University TN (Nashville) http://www.nursing.vanderbilt.edu/msn/nnp.html
University of Texas TX (Arlington) http://www.uta.edu/nursing/MSN/neonatal.php
University of Texas TX (Austin) http://www.utexas.edu/nursing/html/p....html#neonatal
Baylor University TX (Dallas) http://www.baylor.edu/nursing_grad/index.php?id=27047
U of Texas Medical Branch TX (Galveston) http://www.son.utmb.edu/studentaffai...erProgram.html
University of Utah UT (Salt Lake City) http://nursing.utah.edu/programs/dnp...nnp/index.html
University of Washington WA (Seattle) http://www.son.washington.edu/admissions/mn/nnp/
West Virginia University WV (Morgantown) http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/son/academicP...lerated_pt.htmLast edit by babyRN. on Jun 1, '10
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=385427©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 29,192 Views
- Apr 19, '09 by CaliNicuRNI think that UCSF has a NNP on campus. Is there such a thing as an online NNP?
- Apr 19, '09 by babyRN.Right you are! It's actually pretty frustrating that there is no complete list anywhere.
I can't edit the post, but here's UCSF's link: http://nurseweb.ucsf.edu/www/spec-ped-neo.htm
There are some online classes (Rush comes to mind) although you still need to do clinicals (you can arrange it in your own place) physically and you still need 2 years of NICU experience, one of them level 3.
- Apr 19, '09 by babyRN.Argh, annoying. Seems like they're popping up everywhere despite my thorough search...
Indiana Universiy http://nursing.iupui.edu/degrees/msn/neonatal_np.shtml
- Apr 20, '09 by NStiger88Louisiana State university Health Sciences Center in New orleans has an NNP school
- Apr 20, '09 by SteveNNPThanks for the great thread! I'm going to sticky this and rename the thread to show up in searches better. I'll also try to add some myself.
I added the new finds (UCSF and IU) to the original post...
- Apr 25, '09 by babyRN.NStiger, I couldn't find a link to the LA school you mentioned. Can you post it here?
- Apr 26, '09 by Paco-RNMy dream is to enroll and complete the NNP program @ Columbia in NYC. I want to work at the hospital where I was once a preemie (New York-Presbyterian).
- May 9, '09 by Carrig RNNortheastern University in Mass - http://www.northeastern.edu/bouve/pr...cneonatal.html
- May 14, '09 by Megan30291Ohio State University has one: