Rockland Boces LPN ProgramRegister Today!
- by Stephanieee Mar 16, '10Got my acceptance letter for Fall 2010 today. Not sure if I will attend, it all depends on how my other applications go. Anyone else receive a letter, or testing for this program?
- Apr 15, '10 by ArmstrongLPNCongratulations on you Acceptance... Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!
I wanted to know if you cared to share info on your test scores and the admissions process. What was the interview like? I received my interview appointment today and I am very nervous.
Thank You and Good Luck
- Apr 15, '10 by StephanieeeHi!
I got a 100 on the English section, and a 97 on Math.. crazy, I know.
I was kind of nervous for my interview as well but it wasn't really bad. I went into the room and there were 4 administrators there; they asked questions about my working situation and home situation because they wanted to make sure I had the time to commit and be successful in the program. I was in and out of the building in 15 minutes. About 2 weeks later I received a letter saying I had been accepted, along with orientation information for May.
Good luck to you!
- Apr 18, '10 by ArmstrongLPNThanks for your response Stephanieee. I definitely feel better and I am excited for my interview.
- Apr 19, '10 by StephanieeeWhen is your interview?
- April 30th
- Apr 20, '10 by StephanieeeWell I hope it goes well for you. Did you apply anywhere else or is this the school you want to go to if you are accepted? What is your name / where are you from?
- I've applied to other schools as well. In fact today I too the Teas at Putnam Northern Westchester Boces. The science area was very difficult for me. I also applied to Southern Westchester Boces and I take that test in May. I'm coming from Northern Yonkers and I drive but I'm idealy would like to go to a school near transportation just in case. I have some other schools in mind but I'm applying slowly to ease the damage on my pockets. Are you looking into other schools as well?
- Apr 20, '10 by StephanieeeYeah the application and testing fees are ridiculous. I was interested in Southern Westchester BOCES as well but I didn't apply. May sounds very late for testing, doesn't it? I know I have to decide what school I will be attending by May 21st because that is the orientation for Rockland BOCES and the money you have to pay on that day is non-refundable.
- Btw my name is Gregory...lol