Pharmacology exam in New York Methodist Hospital - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 19 by ML17Thank you for replying!! How long was the exam or how many questions were on it? Did you have an interview afterwards?
- Jan 19 by ed25i really can't remember.. maybe around 35 questions. i went to an interview event they had, with maybe about 50 people, and as long as you passed you had an interview. so i'm not sure what would happen in your case.
- Jan 19 by ML17Thank you for your help!!
- Apr 17 by Sea_of_RosesI recently took the exam, it wasn't bad...its about 30 something questions as someone stated before. You will have to know how to calculate and convert units of measurement (mcg to mg, oz to ml, kg to lb etc).
Its really all about the basics, Im glad I didnt spend too much time memorizing a bunch of meds, the most important ones are insulin, heparin and digoxin. Best of luck to those about to take the test
Those who passed the exam were scheduled for a face to face interview the next day.Last edit by Sea_of_Roses on Apr 17 : Reason: n/a
- Jul 17 by mdw6Aside from the calculations was the exam all multiple choice?
- Jul 22 by bigp71so the pharm exam was mostly med math?