NYU ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 24Register Today!
- Dec 21, '12 by smichaudDid everyone get they're class schedules?
- Jan 4 by melmelmeowhi everyone,
have anyone received the Clinical Placement Tool that was supposed to be sent to us by email today (1/4). I'm check my nyu email constantly!!
I'm a little confused about registering for class and paying the tutition bill. Aren't we supposed to pay the tutition by today (1/4) but i haven't received anything yet. Also, i'm still waiting for my loans to get processed by the school. The school is suppose to send a certification back to my loan company but they haven't done it yet. How long does it usually take? Please let me know.
Thank you in advance! =)
- Jan 26 by nyjcqCongrats 2013-2014 NYU Nursing students! I am currently selling semester 1 Nursing books. They are all in excellent condition. Please message me if you are interested.
- May 13 by binggradI don't know if anyone who was accepted for the Spring 2013 class and attended it still reads this thread, but if you do, how did you like your first semester? What did you think of the program? Pros/Cons?
- May 24 by smashnycHi, I'm hoping to go to NYU in the Spring. I am postponing nursing school to stay home with my child a little longer. I imagine most of you are in the throes of finals, but if anyone has a chance, would you mind sharing your class schedule with me/us? I'm trying to figure out the day care situation for next year and any input helps.
- Aug 26 by cookiedotesHi everyone. I'm actually applying for Spring 2014 but I was wondering if the tuition + expenses come out to be 80k~100k+. How are you guys paying it off??
- Sep 2 by trcohenHello all! I'm new to this forum and new to NYU...will be starting the ABSN in a couple of weeks. Are there any other methods by which we get to know each other other than the Facebook group? I asked to join and haven't gotten a reply yet. I am a bit in the dark regarding orientation procedure for the first few days, specifically Sept. 16. Any info that would help keep me up to date would be appreciated! How come there haven't been emails about in-person orientation? Thanks!