NYU ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 23Register Today!
- Dec 6, '12 by ileaRN::sigh:: Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
- Dec 6, '12 by lahhere@ilearn if youre referring to not hearing from them yet regarding acceptance, dont worry - I was looking at the chat on here form the 2012 program and people were still finding out til the 21st of december...and that was without the sandy delay. good luck.
- Dec 6, '12 by coffeescrambledeggsknh39, once again thanks for your reply. Your help is appreciated!
- Dec 8, '12 by pura-vidadoes anyone know if NYU's program is rolling? The application isn't due until March, but can we submit it anytime? Thanks!
- Dec 9, '12 by Ginamarie119I submitted the end of August, it wasn't due until Oct. and I was accepted in the first round. I would say get it in as early as you can... it can't hurt! Good luck!
- Dec 12, '12 by smichaudHas anyone recieved the email about the clinical placement tool? Past email said we would get it today but still nothing...
- Dec 13, '12 by smnzzzzI registered on Nov 2, and I received an admissions offer this morning around 9:30am. The funny/stressful thing was that NYU emailed me yesterday saying they're missing transcripts from two of my schools. After giving them specific names to search for, they found my transcripts.
- Dec 18, '12 by penina01I can’t believe I didn't get into the program 2nd time I applied I should have never tried going to this School
Major: Bachelor of Liberal Arts
Minor: Associate of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies - Department honors
Overall GPA: 3.9
Science GPA: 3.8
I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way with an amazing GPA and outstanding personal essay and resume?
Anyone share the pain?
NYU You are pathetic!
- Dec 18, '12 by penina01All I can say to everyone out there looking to get into NYU its lottery luck not your achievements...
- Dec 19, '12 by nycnursetobe2014There is a school for everybody- maybe NYU isn't right for you. Keep your head up.Last edit by nycnursetobe2014 on Dec 19, '12