NSLIJ ED Fellowship 2012Register Today!
- by FIDOGS May 18, '12They are interviewing, I just got a call from them. Hoping to connect with prospective candidates and past candidates. What was your experience like? How long was the program? and most importantly whats is the starting pay?
- 10,494 Views
- May 18, '12 by germsjacksonMan! Can't believe I missed this one!
I just applied.... when did it open up?
Good luck on the interview!
- May 18, '12 by FIDOGSI think in the last last they opened up the job listing. Thanks
- May 18, '12 by germsjacksonLast what?So you heard back very quickly. Awesome. Hope you get it!
- May 18, '12 by FIDOGSha Last week, that was.
- May 19, '12 by ajessicaThe fellowship is designed poorly, the management and majority of he nurses in that ER are NOT helpful or welcoming, and vey* unprofessional. That ER has a very bed reputation. There is a big lack of support for new graduates as well!
- May 19, '12 by germsjacksonHmmm? You were a part of it?
- May 19, '12 by FIDOGSIt would be nice to know more about your experience. I have a friend who is currently at the manhasset location and she loves it. How long ago did you attend the program ajessica?
Salary? How long was the Program? if you don't mind ...
- May 22, '12 by FIDOGSI had the interview today and it went great. July 23 is the starting date for the fellowship. By then i might be working as an RN somewhere else. Will see.
- May 22, '12 by germsjacksonGlad it went well. I want an interview so bad. Don't know if I'll get one though.