New York Presbyterian ER Pharm Exam - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 8, '10 by flowrateQuote from 1CLASSYRNHi 1classyrn, I failed my first time around this past week and i got the same papers you got as well and i just wanted to know if the test were similar or the same and is studying just the sheets enough or should i get some other things as well to review??Thanks a bunch. I actually did not pass by 2 questions!!! However they give you an assessment of the questions you get right and wrong. The nurse educator told me to go over it and I should do fine the second time. I was bummed but got over it quickly!!! I have a great opportunity and am taking advantage!!!!! Thanks
- Oct 11, '10 by 1CLASSYRNjust study the sheets... you will be fine....
- Oct 27, '10 by paulpat9Hi everyone,
I would like to know what to study on their pharm exam.is there a study guide now.what can you recommend.what type of test.
- Feb 9, '11 by NYC He-Nurse1classyRN,
How similar was the "actual exam" to the $10 NLN exam they tell you to buy?
Is the $10 NLN exam exactly like the actual exam?
- Feb 20, '11 by lowayu1classyrn, i'm taking the NYP pharm exam in 3 days. Is there suppose to be sheet of meds i should know?? is it possible that you share that sheet? my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I really need to pass this pharm exam in order to do my preceptorship there. thank you so much in advance!
- Apr 19, '11 by tennisBSNhas anyone taken the NYP pharm exam recently? I am trying to study and getting very worried and concerned I might fail. How similar is the NLN exam to the actual exam? and the Practice test that they give you by e-mail to the actual exam?
and if you fail is the second test the same questions as the first test?