Nassau Community College Fall 2012 Evening Program - Page 3Register Today!
- May 22, '12 by MindylaneI have yet to receive a decision. Have you all heard about if you've gotten in or not???
- May 22, '12 by cpnessa09Mindylane..yes I got into the program for the fall. I had an interview today. However, I don't think i'll be able to do it this semester.
Ady1..how was it today for you? Did you get into the block that you wanted? I got block B.
- May 23, '12 by Adi1cpnessa09, Yes i got into block B3 ( thank god) and I was told that i was also Farmindale elgible. But i was told that other ppl has been asking to switch and they said that ppl can make a swap at orientation, because there are some ppl now that are interested in the day that was accepted in the night. Don't give up just yet.
I am so thankful for my acceptance.
- May 23, '12 by Adi1midylane,
I am officially in the program for the Fall 2012 class. There were some ppl that i believe did not show up and other that can not no longer attend. so may be you should try and contact the nursing dept or go up there if you are really interested being that their might be open seats. you never know. Good luck
- May 23, '12 by cpnessa09Ady1..i havent given up hope yet. I might actually attend because people are advising me to go to school. I did ask about switching but they said yes at orientation you can but the lady told me that I can't switch to night. But you know some people that want day now? Hmm... Also yes they did tell me that i was farmingdale eligible too. what does that mean though???
- May 25, '12 by Adi1cpnessa09, I believe she said that you can take BSN courses while your in NCC completing your ASN and once finish you can go right into farmingdale with out applying. She also mention that they will send out a letter with further details.
- May 29, '12 by amanda982Hey all,
I am a bit late to this thread but I was accpeted into the Fall 2012 day program at nassau. I was also accepted into Farmingdales Associates program and I am pretty torn on which to go to. A lot of people are telling me that Nassau is the way to go, I have already registered at Nassau, I am in section C. They told me I was Farmingdale eligible also which is a huge draw for me, because not having to go through the application process for the Bachelors program and knowing I am automatically accepted is amazing. Does anyone have any insight on Farmingdale over Nassau, or of this Farmingdale eligible thing?
Congrats to all who got in, and if you didnt dont give up, Last year I was waitlisted or rejected from the schools I wanted and this year I was accepted to two! Its a long precess but if you show persistence and that you really are dedicated it pays off!
- Jun 10, '12 by dadoAdi1 and Cpnessa09 I just recieved my acceptance letter for fall 2012. can you guys please tell me how your interview went. im really scared. what should i expect? if i show up to the interview (which i will) will i automatically be in the program or it depends on how my interview goes? please let me know!! your reply would be much appreciated.
- Jun 11, '12 by cpnessa09HI dado...the interview process is just a brief orientation like speech by the chair. he tells you what you need to bring the 1st day of classes, uniform, books, etc. You have to define words and then write a 2 paragraph essay on a specific question. then they bring you into another room and tell you which section you are in, read your essay and thats pretty much it. At least for me, it wasnt bad at all. So yea I would say you are pretty much accepted. Don't be nervous and congrats!
- Jun 11, '12 by dadoCpnessa09..Thank you!!