Mount Sinai - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 5, '12 by AvocadoloveerI don't think it matters. However, I think the hospitals in NYC require that you have a BSN and an internship experience. The more experience you have outside of school the better.
- Jun 6, '12 by KB1975Thank you Avocadoloveer!
- Jan 5 by Paco-RNInterested to hear what the patient staff ratio is @ Mount Sinai on a medicine/tele unit, thanks!
- Jan 7 by laynaERI now have 2 years experience in an ICU setting at another hospital but I went for an interview at Mt Sinai back when I was a new grad looking for a job and had a horrible experience with HR at Mt Sinai. Discriminatory even. It completely turned me off from that hospital. I realized it just wasn't meant to be but I didn't give up, kept looking, and after a 10 months of job searching as a new grad I finally got a job. To all the new grads out there don't give up!
- Jan 15 by Starfish2012Congrats! Thank you for sharing your story. Good luck in your new position.