Kingsborough Nursing Fall Semester 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 24 by hotnurse77Sorry cant send you private massage yet, guess I am still too new to this website.
Saturday Sci 25 is good. Take it, if you don't want to come to school three times a week just for one three-hour class. I took saturday class this semester, and I love my professor. He is really awesome. He teaches hard things in a very easy way, so you can remember and learn. It is a great prep for the NLN exam. I didn't know physics that much before, but after the class I felt much more confident with the Science part in NLN exam. Thanks to Science 25, I got 99 percentile in the NLN exam a few days ago, which means I am 99% better than the others in Science part of the exam.
Take it if you have a tight schedule at work, because you can finish the lecture and lab at the same day. You don't have to run around like a headless chicken. LOL.
- Hi Sam do you have any notes or advice from science25
- Hi can you give me some advice about science25, please?
- Anyone out there with info on Science 25???
- Quote from dorothydumplingHey Dorothy any advice on science 25Hey Mikey, Thanks for all the info- you've been a great help on this board.I direct transferred to City Tech this semester, but good luck to you all!!!I didn't find A&P 1 hard, but I took good notes and didn't text during class like almost everyone that ended up dropping the class did. If you pay attention, you will get an A, even with Professor Ho. There are no surprises on his exams; everything that is on them was covered in class. You'll take the other prereqs- Eng 12 and Psy 11... Sci 25 isn't until next semester after you change curriculums.
- May 20 by Kinte101Just study hard for sci 25
- Jun 7 by DuHef89How was the reading comprehension and the vocab portion of the NLN?? tips for someone that is preparing for the test????
- Aug 14 by JayssiccaCan someone please tell me if I should take Bio12 before taking the NLN exam. I am taking Sci25 this fall and the nursing curriculum shows Bio12 for the first semester AFTER taking the NLN but I heard there will be questions on the NLN involving the material from Bio12. Im confused about what I should do.
- Aug 23 by nursingstudentjessI took bio12 before the NLN .. It helped, but I mainly took it early because I did not want to take it with nursing classes. Sci25 is a great class it helps you in learning to start thinking critically. I had an awesome professor, hope you enjoy the class and good luck =]