Concordia College - NY -2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 12 by seong69I am going to Concordia today for writing sample and interview. I got an e-mail last week and confirmed date and time by phone. I am a little nervous now... Wish me luck.Last edit by seong69 on Feb 12 : Reason: typo
- Feb 12 by TK2UHi everyone,
I'm new to this site. I got an email for my interview today. I'm going next week. Has anyone gotten an email about an interview. I'm kinda nervous cause I'm from the south and im moving to NYC in the Spring. Any advise or insight would be great.
- Feb 13 by lahhereHi All- I received an email from today (02-13) that they are setting up appts for the week of the 25th, so I will go in sometime that week. I wonder how competitive the program is...from what I remember its a smaller school so I dont think they accept many. Can anyone who has had an interview tell us how it was? I have a 3.0 undergrad but 30 grad credits at a 3.9 and my pre-req's at a 3.8. Hopefully they don't crucify me for my 3.0 undergrad! Fingers crossed!
- Feb 13 by seong69Hi, lahhere, I had interview and writing sample yesterdday. I did interview with one of professors and she asked me general questions-why you choose to be a nurse/ why you want to be in this accelerated program. And she explained kindly to my questions. She made me feel not nervous..really nice. Writing sample is an essay with an article from nursing journal. She said that I would get the letter within a month.. Waiting is the last thing I want to do. Now, I keep praying.
- Feb 13 by lahhere@ seong69- well thank u for that information...that puts my mind at ease a bit...I'm not seeing them to the 27th...i hope theyre not leaving the worst for last...LOL
That's great youll be finding out soon. Just so you know, getting an interview may be half the battle. I saw a nursing counselor in person who says they eliminate people that don't meet their requirements and not everyone gets an interview.
The end of the month doesn't sound too bad! Just keep your time occupied and if you believe it, remember that everything that happens is meant to be! good luck. ill let you guys know how my interview goes.
- Feb 14 by hopefulapplicantI have an interview in a couple of weeks. Where did everyone else apply?
- Feb 15 by rachwabbJust got my email today regarding an interview in early March. I also hope they're not leaving the worst for last! Good luck to everyone.
- Feb 15 by HopefulxoIs anyone from out of state and has not had an interview set up yet?
- Feb 21 by TK2UDoes anyone know how heavily the writing sample is weighted as it relates to acceptance?