Binghamton Applicants- BAT Fall 2013 - Page 14Register Today!
- Jan 22 by UguzaAnyone know of any good, free (or cheap), online A&P resources for reviewing all that A&P I studied almost 15 years ago? When I talked to the person from the DSON before applying, she said I need to know that stuff cold...and it's been a looong time... Thanks!
- Jan 23 by TaraMarieTwin River Commons looks amazingg!
- Jan 26 by KyleSullivanHey i just found this conversation trying to see if a group was made yet. I got my acceptance letter last week
- Jan 28 by TaraMariecongratulations!
- Feb 1 by Ruminnie88Congrats on people who got into the BAT!! I haven't heard back from the school yet..... who else?? I have been checking up with the school but all they say is your profile is complete and under review....I am really getting a little bit inpatient...lol
- Feb 6 by Bear0512I haven't heard anything yet, either! But I applied right at the deadline and I know they look at the apps on a rolling basis. I have Feb. 15 as the date we're supposed to hear back in my head, but I'm not sure if I made that up or not Does anyone have any idea? It's nice to know I'm not the only one who hasn't heard back
- Feb 6 by Ruminnie88@Bear0512
I applied in October 2012, and I feel like I have applied pretty early already... but still haven't heard back anything yet...I have called the admissions office yesterday and the guy told me that it is guaranteed that we will be hearing back by Feb 15th. There might be a 1-2 days delay due to the traffic...but everybody should be hearing back on that day and they will let you know if you are wait-listed, denied or accepted. I am not sure if we could hear back exactly on that day, cuz I have heard that some students from last year didn't hear back until March or even April...so I am still very upset about it...hope we can get in!!
- Feb 6 by UguzaI got an email from BU today with a link to the facebook group they made for this incoming BAT class. It said that anyone receiving the email got accepted on the first round, and that they'd continue accepting students from here on out from the waitlist as people decline their offers. I would definitely check my spam/junk mail box if I were you - all BU emails were going straight there for me, for some reason. I'm sure there will be lots more students accepted as they hear back from people who turn them down - hang in there!
- Feb 14 by Ruminnie88Anybody hearing anything yet?
- Feb 14 by VroomVroomHi Ruminnie88 - I've been getting a bit antsy about it as well so I sent them an email earlier this week. They said the admissions team has completed the first round of acceptances and now they're in the process of creating a wait list. There's still hope! Hang in there!
Anyone else still waiting to hear back?