Anybody working or has interviewed for St. Barnabas in the Bronx?? HELP!! - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 3, '12 by khrissi17Quote from D_lohvRNOnly by the grace of God.. because I graduated since 11/2009 (passed boards 1/2010) and been working in a nursing home..I faxed in my resume over the summer and He did the restKhrissi17 and Nurse Cruz-Perez, how did you guys apply? They don't seem to show any nurse positions on the hospital site. I am happy you both landed a job, it gives me hope.....congrats and I hope you guys love it
- Apr 5, '12 by tclark716HI everyone! I interviewed with Nursing Administration yesterday and got a call from HR today to schedule my pharm test. Does anyone have any in site to the exam? How should I study for it? I know that it is a 60 question multiple choice exam with no calculator
- Apr 18, '12 by bjorkloverHey is the hospital still hiring? I'm hearing that theyre now telling people no open positions.Also when you go, you guys are first applying in person then they call for pharm test? How long does it take you to schedule for a pharm test. I know someone who is waiting and it's been a week or a little over a week. Also, after pharm test you guys sit for interview? It seems like everyone is undergoing a different sequence
- Apr 18, '12 by petraarkanianYes, I second this - I've been applying, and trying to follow up, in the past month, and haven't heard anything. Do any of you working there know if this ICU residency program is set to continue? I'd really appreciate it..thanks so much and congrats again to all who scored positions there.
- Apr 23, '12 by JoeNurseRNThey have just started an ED residency today. Eleven people were hired and four of them are new grads.
- Apr 24, '12 by khrissi17When they do their residency progs its like half in house transfers (I guess because of the union)
- May 1, '12 by littlenurse21Hey All:
Does anyone know if they consider ADN new grads? Also, as someone asked before, is it best to go in person and apply? Or through the website? Any tips are appreciated!
- Jul 4, '12 by Chana160Hi,
Can someone tell me what topics are covered on the med exam? I have no idea what to study, and I'm supposed to be taking the test on Monday. Please help!