Accepted job at NYP-Cornell! - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 20, '11 by janoHi yendis, i know it's a long time ago, did you get the job at nyp? Cos I was interviewed for 15 minutes last Oct 11 and was told I will receive an email or call from nurse recruitment team.
- Nov 22, '11 by janoHi expathopeful, I am scheduled for an interview at NYP Westchester county on december 5 with the nurse recruiter. hows your work at NYP cornell? when did your health insurance kicked in?
- Nov 27, '11 by ExpatHopefulHey Jano - I just PMed you, but basically job is fantastic so far and I feel so lucky to have gotten this job as a new grad.
Health insurance, vacation, and education benefits kick in after two full calendar months of employment.
- Dec 9, '11 by 88pommeDoes anyone have access to the NLN practice exam? There is only the 5 question DEMO one online.
- Jun 14, '12 by RNcompassionateHi all , can someone please share some info on this topic? I have already taken the online behavioral assessment test and then had my phone interview this past Monday which went well i think. The recruiter said she would forward my info to a manager and I would be contacted in a few weeks. I received an email last night saying ,
"Thank you for your continued interest in NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Though we are still currently reviewing applicants for the position you applied for we maintain interest in your candidacy and will be able to inform you of the status as soon as it is determined. We appreciate your patience and continued interest."
Has anyone else received this email ? If so , did u still get called for an interview ? How long did it take to receive the call ?
- @RNcompassionate- I did the phone interview as well and received an email the next day titled, "New Grad RN waitlist update." It didn't say exactly the same thing your said, but they seemed to have the same meaning. Maybe it has something to do with whichever location your app was sent. The talent specialist said she would send mine to the Westchester location and somebody would contact me in 1-2 weeks. She never said anything about an email. Hopefully it means we're one step closer!! Which location do she forward your application?
- Jun 14, '12 by RNcompassionateThank you very much for responding humblenurse12, the recruiter said my application will be forwarded to the Cornell location. I hope it means we're getting closer to being hired too!! :spin: A friend of mine just got hired there and she said the whole process from when she first applied online until actually being hired took 2 months !! Wow ! i didn't know it took that long...Which location did you interview for ? What department ?
- Jun 16, '12 by RNcompassionate@ humblenurse12.....The eating disorder unit sounds pretty interesting actually...When I had the phone interview the recruiter asked me what unit I was interested in and I said the O.R., L&D , pre and postpartum and she said she could interview me for any area at this point but that she may be able to get me in the O.R. . She said that there arent really any Women's Health positions available right now ....i guess not at the Cornell location. Yes ! I spoke to my friend a few days ago and she said she had recieved the exact same email that I recieved so that makes me feel better. Now I'm just waiting for the next step.
humblenurse12 --You will probably get a call before me since you seem to have had your phone interview before I did.