SFCC PLEASE READ!!Register Today!
- by pam88 Apr 9, '10I was recently accepted to the SFCC program for Fall 2010, and I am SO excited. I would like to hear info from anyone who attended! Orientation is not until May and the suspense is killing me. Instead of constantly harassing the advisors, I thought I'd check and see if anyone on here has info I saw the Fall schedule and what time my classes would be, but clinicals say arranged and there is no location. Anyone have info about their experience at SFCC?
- Apr 16, '10 by JBuddClinicals are at a lot of places, many at Christus St Vincent. Times aren't settled with each place until closer to the start. If you have any prereqs left, try to get some done during the summer so you can concentrate just on nursing classes.
Welcome to SFCC!
- Apr 19, '10 by mkleeYou will probably have clinicals on Wednesdays from 6:30am until around 12:30. The first few are at a nursing home either in SF or Espanola then the rest of the clinicals are at st. vincents or Espanola's hospital. I believe their are 10 clinicals total. Lab days are Mondays and thats when you do your skills like catheters, ng tubes, etc and I believe lecture was on Tuesdays/Thursdays. You have most Fridays free. Congrats on getting in! I hope this helps!
- Aug 22, '10 by SarahSFCongratulations! I am applying for the program starting in the Spring. I was wondering what you got on your TEA's? I have a great GPS 3.98, but I am a terrible standardize test taker and only got a 77 on TEA's.
- Aug 25, '10 by jjnRNSarah,
I am in the 2nd semester and I believe many of my classmates were high seventies as well, you can take it a 2nd time if you would like though to try for a higher score.